Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm ready.

Most people don't know this, though I've been very open about the entire journey....

I have never read this blog. I haven't reread posts before I submitted them....(thus the typos I'm sure that exist)...I've just written. Many times...through tears.

I'm ready. I'm ready to relive and heal.

"This is where the healing begins....
ooooohhhh...
this is where the healing starts!
When we come to where we're broken within...
the light meets the dark...."


(10th avenue north)

9 months later...I'm ready to walk through Africa again. All that it symbolizes to me...the anticipation...obedience to a God that is so much bigger than me and all my stuff...intense pain from separation from the family I love...grief of saying goodbye to another baby...alone....bringing 2 little boys home to where God wanted them to be. Heal my heart Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment