Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update from Chrissy

I did speak to Chrissy tonight (his Thursday morning). He said they didn't have power for the last few days...thus no email update.

He said our file is approved and now ... he's sending someone to Lusaka to bring the approved file home. He said at the time he will scan a copy and email it to me.

He then said he's trying to get a court date for Mid April. He said he wants to make sure all i's are dotted and t's are crossed before I come so I'm not required to come twice. I assured him that as beautiful as his country is...I really only want to come one more time and bring our boys home. He laughed. A lot. That's good. :)

So there we have it. He said I'll have an update next week and he again assured me that I can call anytime. I must be his only "unknown caller" because he answers the phone "Hello miss Janice" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment