Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chrissy's email...extremely punctual!

He promised an email at 9am this morning and here it is:

Hi Mr &Ms Walker,
I was unable to update you yesterday because i had gone out of town for medical review,though i had left everything in place at court.Though we nearly encountered a technical complication at court, i managed to convince them , and consent documents were assented by the biological father and by the Court with competent jurisdiction.
I was just talking to the man you came with to my office to lend me some money so that on Sunday i send an officer to Lusaka to take the consent form.
You are aware that this is the document which is wanted by the Commissioner for Juvenile Welfare.
I talked to Victor today and he assured me.
I will keep you posted.
Regards,
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment