Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wow!!! God hears and answers!!

So last night I stayed up late to call our attorney and for the first time ever ... the line was busy. For 15 minutes. Finally I sat down on the side of the bathtub and prayed. Good idea. I prayed that God would hear our prayer and have the lawyer not only agree to negotiate a price...but drop the 'fee' by 40%. I ended my prayer, took a deep breath and called. He answered the phone and said "Janice I have good news for you, I am willing to lower the fee to $_____ "which was exactly 40% less!!!

I ran in and woke Dean (who I don't think comprehended b/c he asked silly questions like "Azlan lowered his fee?" :) and couldn't sleep because I was so excited!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Janice I am so happy for you sweet heart... you are always in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! PRAISE GOD! THAT IS SO AWESOME AND SO ENCOURAGING!!!! HE DOES MOST DEFINITLY HEAR AND RESPOND TO OUR CRIES!!!! WHAT A GOOD GOD WE GET TO SERVE AND LIVE FOR!!! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice!

    I just now opened my voice recorder to your voice that quoted your blog page address. I opened this link and found a place to comment.

    I hope all went well for you and your twin boys ongoing to Seattle. I am sure you had a sweet reunion at home!

    I am so glad to be home myself - there is no place like home!

    All the best to the Dean Walker Family!

    Mark Walker
    thewalkz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete